1. I enjoy singing songs in my car in regional accents - Cockney "Killer Queen" is my best, though I do a mean Yorkshire "Oh What A Night"
2. I am an Associated Board Of Music qualified Cellist - though haven't touched a Cello for about 15yrs!
3. The smell of Beetroot makes me retch
4. I have climbed Snowden
5. I once played Prince Charming in a school play
6. I have sang on Radio 4 - yep the boring churchy one
7. The most famous person I ever met is Warrior from Gladiators (well until I met Al Murray that is!)
8. I have a phobia of wasps - and have been known to dive off Bouncy Castles at a speed of 75mph when a wasp flew near me
9. I once dressed as a Meff for Comic Relief and sang a cover version of the Beatles song Help! with 3 mates
5. I am numerically dyslexic
11. I have only ever owned Fiesta's
12. I am one of the few children of my generation to have actually owned the elusive Mr Frosty - that every child wanted, but few ever got.
13. My first home was a pub
14. I won the Lower School Quiz in 1993, and with my book token bought a Spanish Dictionary
15. The first time I flew on a plane was an 8hr flight to Orlando - where I was stranded for New Year!
16. Dawn French once nearly picked my postcard out of a prize dip on Going Live!
17. I tend to find people who say "I'm mad me" to be tit heads
18. I was once attacked with a traffic cone
19. My dream holiday would be to Australia - though a close 2nd would be New York
20. My Grandad was a Professional Boxer in the 1920s/30s, but had to retire because he was deaf and knocked out his opponent after the bell went.
21. It took me 3 times to pass my Driving Test
22. I once made a Viking Costume out of a pair of furry curtains
23. I can tell the difference between Pepsi & Coke - Pepsi is better
24. I used to think Natalie Imbruglia was the sexiest woman in the world, espcially during her Neightbours days
25. I'm a firm believer in the "laughter is the best medicine" school of thought - unless you have Diabetes, in which case Insulin is the best medicine.